PDF on the Fly v1.0a24 Licence Agreement
Please note that the above e-mail address is for licencing
enquiries only. Any other issues (including questions technical in
nature) should be addressed to email@example.com.
- The PDF-on-the-Fly Perl5 Software Library (hereinafter `PDF-PL')
is supplied by the University of Nottingham on an "AS IS" basis
without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and
non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance
of the PDF-PL Software Library is borne by you. Should the Software
Library prove defective, you and not the University of Nottingham
assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
- You are free to download, use and modify PDF-PL for your own
- Your company may download and use PDF-PL for a 30-day period of
- This or any modified version of the PDF-PL Software Library may be
distributed, free of charge, provided that
- existing copyright notices and this licence remain intact;
- any modifications are clearly identified in the source code; AND
- NO CHARGE is made for the distribution or subsequent use of the
PDF-PL Software Library.
- The licensing terms, above, do not apply
In either of these cases please contact
at the University of Nottingham Research Support Office
to arrange a commercial licence. Subject to payment of the applicable
licence fees, the University of Nottingham will then grant you a
non-exclusive licence to use the PDF-PL Software and its accompanying
- if your company wishes to use PDF-PL, internally, in all or part
of the company's organisation beyond the 30 day evaluation period.
- if any individual, company or other body wishes to modify or to
distribute PDF-PL for profit and/or to incorporate it, in whole or in
part, into other software for any other commercial for-profit
To Download ...
If you agree to the above conditions and wish to download the library please follow the link below: